Tuesday, September 25, 2007

UFO's????

You cannot tell me you don't know about them, cannot tell me you don't have them. Just because they're under the bed, behind the closet door, in the attic or hidden in your undies drawer doesn't mean they don't exist! I am ADDICTED to UFO's!!!! You know, the Un - Finished - Objects.

I HAVE ISSUES!!! I absolutely love to start new things, I love to buy new patterns, I love to buy fabric, love to dream I guess. But apparently from looking in my closet, I LOVE to not finish anything! I am going to climb into it tomorrow, and I'm going to count. Oh forget it! I can't even begin to do that!

So, my mission this next 2 weeks.....to finish a project! Or two or three! LOL. Anyone want to join me? I know it's a busy time for everyone, lots of you involved in craft shows and what-not. BUT....it doesn't have to be something for YOU to complete. Do you have something unfinished that you can add to that show? Grab it!

What's stopping you? I would love to know your thoughts when you ask yourself, what's stopping me. Leave me some comments so I know. Ask yourself, and what is your first thoughts? I say I don't have time. But, here I sit at the computer and instead, I could be.....oh, you know, I just can't say it. All the projects I could finish if I'd just BACK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!!

So, if you'd like to join me, go grab something unfinished. Blow the dust off, and figure out what you need to do to finish it. I'm off to go find mine..........................

2 comments:

shweetpotato said...

Well I DID just get a cute pattern that I need to try, I dont sew often and my family hides when I get my machine out ROTFL, they think Im mean when I sew but I need to get some new stuff at my site, its not doing too great , I TOO am a pattern collector which is funny considering I dont usually sew haha!!

shweetpotato said...

Yayyy It matches great!!! Lovin it :D WHohooo!!