Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Do not judge me by my CLOSET!!


OMG, I think this may explain my life chaos. I am a procrastinator. So, what happens when I am rushing around last minute? I get flustered, I fly upstairs, throw open the closet door....where's the paint? where's the doll hair? where's my fall fabric? where is ANYTHING???? I throw open boxes, pull stuff out of nice and neat piles, and throw it out of my way to keep looking when I don't find it. What happens after a couple of weeks? CHAOS!!! I cannot believe I am going to share a picture with you of this! OMG....I've lost my mind! This is the beginning of fixing my crafting chaos. I am going to ENTER the closet! Okay, maybe not yet, but I'll pull a few things out and feel like I've started, lol. Until I get this done, there is NO way to attempt to do any UFO's!


So, are you brave? Would you have posted that picture? I wouldn't expect you to say yes, lol. It's okay, you can tell me it's a pigsty, I agree. I hope to post a pic soon of a much improved closet!

3 comments:

Marnie said...

Hey Mel! Congrats on your new blog!

Don't worry about the closet, we all have at least one in our home like that. Post an 'after' picture and you'll inspire many others to start working on their own chaos. Ok, maybe not me (I'm may take more work), but I'm sure many others LOL

shweetpotato said...

Looks SO much better than mine lol, I wouldnt even dare take a pic but I should clean it out and THEN take a pic lol

shweetpotato said...

Hey Mel how is that closet coming? Mine looks exactly the same haha, I havent done a thing yet to try to clean it *sigh*